Spartan [Facepalm]

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by LordReign, Jan 19, 2017.

?

Have you been kicked by Spartan in error?

Poll closed Feb 9, 2017.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not Sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LordReign

LordReign Member

Hey Guys,

I wanted to check if I'm perhaps the only one experiencing these issues, but spartan is literally hurting my minecraft experience.

I have been kicked for everything, for no reason. Please see the list below and let me know if you have also been kicked in error for any of these reasons.

1) Flying with elytra; I have often been kicked for speed hacking when using rockets.
    2) Digging, packed ice, sand, magma blocks, netherrack, and a few others - kicks me with Nuker
    3) Running on ice, or sometimes (/fly) flying / dropping too fast kicks me for speed hacking
    4) Beacon mining with haste II, not really playable anymore for me as i get kicked every 10 seconds.

Is there anyway we could investigate what is happening with the addon, or look at using a different anti-hack addon? Its super frustrating working on big projects and struggling to proceed due to 'hacks' which are vanilla minecraft features.

Please let me know what you think, or if I can assist with any testing / anything to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

2. v_M_v

v_M_v Administrator
    Staff Member

Minecraft account: v_M_v
    Yes! Thanks for the list. I will complain immediately :)

3. LordReign

LordReign Member

Hey Man,

Another one I found, If i jump too far / fall while riding a horse using and running using ctrl - it can lead to kicking for speed hacking

Thanks for the feedback mate.